Friday, November 12, 2010

Another number question

I made those changes to the column and did a test and it worked. But I have one question still. I gave a multiple choice question that the answer was 2:1. They did not have to write this in since it was an option to click on. Some of them came up 2:1 in the spreadsheet but some came up as a time. Shouldn't they have all come up the same? Most came up as a time, but some were a ratio as I typed. Doesn't seem to make sense to me.

Jen,

What happened was I checked your spreadsheet out and noticed the problem you mentioned. Then I changed the column to text only. It did not affect the information already in the spreadsheet but all of the answers that came in after I changed the format of the column changed. I found this out by sorting the entries by time.

Harold


No comments: