Thursday, December 2, 2010

Slope Quiz

I created a 10 question quiz on slope for my Algebra students to take tonight for homework. We have a quiz Monday and this will help me to figure out what I need to focus on during the review tomorrow and it also gives the students a heads up on what to study. What a great tool!

I like Tara's idea of reviewing past material. I need to investigate a little how to insert mathematical symbols, fractions or pictures (for similar figures and geometry).

https://spreadsheets.google.com/a/eisenhowerms.org/viewform?hl=en&formkey=dE9mLXBLOUtyaHI0aGt2Yml3NlNlbHc6MA#gid=0

1 comment:

Harold Olejarz said...

Jen - Info below is from a fellow GCT

I am not sure if this would satisfy your math people or work they way they want it, but you can find almost all the math symbols under "special characters" and insert them in you doc where necessary (example:Slope = (y2 – y1) / (x2 – x1) = ∆y / ∆x Where, ∆ changes in difference), then copy and paste them to your form. Not as easy to find or access as the equation, but still possible.

Nic Finelli
GTADC 09